Goal: Pedagogy is demonstrated and supportive of entrepreneurial mindset-related practices.
- Research-based best practices in pedagogy* are demonstrated in the activity/lesson/unit and used to support entrepreneurial mindset-related outcomes.
*Such as active learning, formative feedback, teamwork and grouping strategies, etc.
- Card provides some pedagogical best practices but are either incomplete or not included in learning outcomes and/or files/links.
- If card is connected to entrepreneurial mindset, pedagogy is missing some information about the connection to entrepreneurially minded learning (i.e. using PBL to support curiosity, but is missing context).
- Pedagogy best practices not present in card.
- If card is connected to entrepreneurial mindset, it is missing any information/details about how entrepreneurially minded learning is connected to a particular pedagogical approach.
- Pedagogy not important/necessary for the topic area or focus of the card.
- Information not specific to a pedagogical approach (ie sharing leadership techniques, campus outreach programs, etc.).
- Card is a curated list of content and does not specifically require mention of pedagogy.